Looking for me?

My photo
mswendy-@hotmail.com

Tuesday, June 16

OHMYGOD.
Finally i'm done uploading all these photo , gosh.
I started like 7.45p.m and now its already like 9.50 .

Plus have tons of photos i skippedzcxc


I'm having a fever ):
This afternoon went to the doctor's
Took my temp thr , 38.7
the lady gave me a mask .
After taking the medicine , go home


Ok , anyway , th jouney starts from th bottom to top (:
Enjoy th photos! Haha :D






This creature is dam tiny , like the size of ur palm?


Skunk














Idk what is this , but its also cute (:
















This hegdehock is dam cuteeeeee
































Tip of a needle




Shape of an indian something on th horse neck






Man born w two pupil on each eye


Peekaboo










This clown gave me that pink balloon flower , haha

















































































No comments:

Post a Comment