Looking for me?

My photo
mswendy-@hotmail.com

Wednesday, July 15

113th day . don't leave me tonight , i'll wake up alone , don't tell me i'll make it on my own






I've just watched few videos about animal abuse , fking china people slaughtering dogs for their skin
and now animal testing , tested on monkeys , rabbits , cats , dog , whatever animal they can find -.-
Arghhhhh , how can they do this to such cute animal .



This video is alittle disturbing .
Secretly filmed footage of shocking monkey brain experiments.

Hate them .
___________________________________________________________
Today morning was raining heavily , get a'lil wet , so as Sha and Joyce
3 person share 1 umbrella , haha!
While talking to sha in class , i just notice a freaking blueblack near my knee!
I dont even know when i got it , and how i got it.
ahhhh.


After school went home , mum bought me out to have lunch and get me a new pair of glasses.
The person said my "sang guang" [ degree thingy ] very high , cannot wear coloure contact lens
b'cos dont have my actual degree , so i have to either wear spect for the rest of my life
or order transparent contect lens ):
How am i gonna surviveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Nvm , at least i got the expensive Levi's one , haha!
Gonna get it this Sundayyyyy.

I'm so dam sleepy now , eyes want close already.
Have school tmllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll .
Actaully i dont mind going school , just that lazy get out of bed & travel there .
Argh.
Such is life is such that is life is such is life which mean life is such is life which is life is such that is life is such is life , is such , is life .

No comments:

Post a Comment