Looking for me?

My photo
mswendy-@hotmail.com

Sunday, March 7

BIG WIDE SMILE!

!










Hello everyone!


Today had SS and chem exam. Argh , 2 paper down. Can't wait till next week! Holiday!
Hayhayhay.Tml having English and Maths . @ 7 my tutor would be comingggg to teach maths , need to learn & remember everything by today! Scared scared

Today finished at 1030......if I'm not wrong. Accompanied Shamini to top up her card plus mine.
After that went to eat at mac. *hair stand* Did something very stupid , HAHHAHA. Gin&Sha should knowwwww :/ karma karma!


Last Saturday , went to the Science body world thingy with zhigang. After seeing the vain or some red stuff my leg like jelly jelly. k la , the whole thing was quite interesting , sad , cannot take photo. And all the bodies are real! And and and the weather that day is dam fucking hot.



Big smile! Zhigang got me thisssss :D

And.....
(:
Justina promise me that she will find me tml , hope she doessssss .
Hahahah

ok , BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment