Looking for me?

My photo
mswendy-@hotmail.com

Friday, March 26

Happy 28-5 months~


Hey oranges!

Today is me and zhigang 28month anni , k la not exact , -5months .
Anyway i love you :) ~

Yayyyyyyy todayyyyyyyy issssssssssss fridayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyz! Muahahahhahaha > Chinese >Maths > recess > ss > homeeeeeeeeeee . End early~ hehe
Went home rest , 4plus slept till 8plus wake up . Now talking on the phone Zg :) heyheyhey .



Before i end this post ,
I JUST WANNA SAY SOMETHING !!
I HATE IT WHEN MY BROTHER ASK ME TO LEND HIM MONEY. Every time he ask for $10 , $15 , blah blah blah. He always use the money to take cab , buy cigarette or some nonsense ear extension thingy , Such a waste of money right? wth. Don't know why he so dumb. When he ask me to lend him , if i say yes , he'll anyhow spend , if i say no , i feel very bad . And when i lend , he'll never return , or ask my mum to return me. most of the time he will not return!!! SO IRRITATING , OMG.
K la , but he made food for me just now . :/ I feel so bad!! ):

No comments:

Post a Comment