Looking for me?

My photo
mswendy-@hotmail.com

Friday, March 12

Sup!

EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER! HEHEHE , HAPPYHAPPY !

Ytd went out with Gin&Joyce! Went orchard.
Meet @ 2 plus , went home 10plus
Gin and i bought some stuffs there . We just kept walking and walking around

Here are the pic~


Toilet madness :






Joyce joyce joyce always dont want face the cam!!!!



HAHAHA I'M TALLER THEN JOYCE :x



We also watched Alice in the wonderland , hehe. Rating 3.9/5 .
Stupid justina tell me the show not nice. Bluff meeeeeee
Ok i love the part when Alice drop down the hole , haha! And the queen is so retarded.
"Off with his head!"





Tml's the last day of the I.T fair @ suntec. Hope my mum would bring me thereeee , really want to buy a new cam. I want it so badlyyyyyyyyy , either Canon or Nikon :/ Currently using Canon! But she say if i do well for my this common test she will buy . Aiya just try ask her buy tml :/ I think my common test results will be very shitty anyway.
Okayyyyyy gonna meet zhigang soon , mum's gonna fetch me
Byeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment