Looking for me?

My photo
mswendy-@hotmail.com

Friday, May 28

oooo you little bitch.

'Cause on the way down
I saw you
And you saved me
Almost fell right through
But I held onto you


oooooo omg, hot hot!


Woke up 12plus today. Bro help me order mac, hehehhee.
Just now have been doing abit of the itune thingy, putting pic in the song. so irritating la wtf, its like the most irritating thing on earth.
Nvm, not doing it anymore. Eating mcfurry now :)
Meeting tzg @ 9 ltr. Going watch movie at doby and maybe stay overnight. Going to bath at...6.30?
idk, I'm bored now.
I WANNA MEET HANNY TAN ):
HHHHMMMMMM~ i want a watch i want a new phone i want a new cam i want new clothes, shoes, shorts, dress , everything!! argh ):
oh ya and I've been sleeping alot lately. Hehe love it :) CYA!!


You might think I don't look
But deep inside
In the corner of my mind
I'm attached to you
I'm weak
Its true
Cuz I'm afraid to know the answer
Do you want me too?
Cuz my heart keeps falling faster



No comments:

Post a Comment