Looking for me?

My photo
mswendy-@hotmail.com

Friday, June 4

*blow* "ouch" ~~~ :)


Heh heh, hi :)
Boring blog hor :( why still come?!
Feel like changing blog skin, then can post picture big big. now cannot, something will like block the pic o.o
SHOULD I PUT TAGBOARD?
Anywayyyy.....~

Thursday- went orchard with shamini :) :) watched the losers. Actually we tried watching some nc16 show but cannot. the lady say the stupid door man will check ic. hahahaha dam stupid la. Then at night went out with her familyyyy, went home 12plus~~~ go out didn't buy anything also spent $20plus :(:(

Friday- slept late woke up late

TODAY!! which is...Saturday. "09.10a.m"
Just now wake up at 6.10 or 6.20a.m, then cant go back to sleep ): like so sian la wtf. LIKE WTF ONLY. o.o. maybe cos' i'm hungry :/
going meet tzg later, going gym?!??!?! idk, I want June holiday to be longer~~~
should i like call my tuition teacher to come?
I THINK IT'S GONNA RAIN, I HEARD THUNDER O.O I HOPE IT RAINS.
anyway, I'm so bored now, too bored so i uploaded some random photos i took with the school cam last few months.

photos was at city hall, Raffles place, some shopping centre and skyscraper o.o
Last time went to take with tzg




AND THIS IS MY RABBIT SANDY :) MY OLD OLD BUNNY RABBIT :):)
k la not really mine. it's my bro's but who cares

 
kkkkkkkkk, shall go back my room and try sleep again :) ~



Someone told me i should take caution when it comes to love

No comments:

Post a Comment