Looking for me?

My photo
mswendy-@hotmail.com

Wednesday, June 16

The day when the kite couldn't get up the sky

YO
Its 7.30 now. Now at zg house, going home ltr.
I FINALLY HAVE NO MORE WORK! hehehhehe, so happy.
The I.T fair so crowded, i stand where also block people. Anywayyyy, within those 4days zg come find me everyday, so nice of himmmm. AND HE BOUGHT A DLSR :(  tell him buy canon he don't want, he go buy Sony.
k, got this hot soccer dude omgomgomg. Dam tall dam hot, HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!
Anwayyyyyy, ytd just stay at zg house, today also.
The day before ytd ytd went marina barrage with zg, his friend and his friend's gf.
Plan to fly kite, but..... the cheapo kite just don't want to fly. My skin got abit dark, my face got a little sunburn ): so sad.

Here are some pics :) :)
The rest of the photos are @ fb ~

(MY PASS)


(zg's dirty leg)


( LOOK AT THE COUPLE BEHIND)


AHBOYYYYYYYYYY


No comments:

Post a Comment