Looking for me?

My photo
mswendy-@hotmail.com

Saturday, June 26

I don't know where to start or what to say to you



Hmm..I'm still at my aunt's house~
Waiting for zg to come over, hope he get lost HAHAHAHA
Anywayyyy ytd slept like 6am, today woke up at.....1plus?
Sianzxccxzcxzzxccxz school going reopennnnn omg omg omg, 2more days must go school already ):
So sad. Ltr going home to put my stuff down then go town with zg, Last few days must enjoy before school reopen :/ This whole week i like didn't go home lor o.o k la only start from wed.
Need to start studying already...last few week wanted call my tuition teacher come but keep forgetting x.x
I can't even find my holiday homework.

I WANT A NEW SCHOOL BAG! I want new shoe, i want iphone 4g. And my ear hurts.

And.....





My fat fat face and zg likes this pic ):




No comments:

Post a Comment