Looking for me?

My photo
mswendy-@hotmail.com

Tuesday, June 29

A one way ticket that take us back to where we were before, when everything felt so right


Tmr going gym with Justina, hope she wont change the date again. Very hungry now ):
Going bath now, BYE

----------------------------------------------------- 4.29

I'M BORED. don't know why suddenly like got difficulties breathing..
): ): ): ): I FEEL SO SHAG
If only that day my phone had battery.........
why why why why why whyyyyyyy is this happeningggg to meeeeee~


I was getting so far. Don't hold me down, cause I don't wanna fall apart. I have been rocking back and forth across the line. Hanging for a moment on the wrong side. Hope I remember how to keep on this steady smile :)

You said forever and always~







No comments:

Post a Comment