Looking for me?

My photo
mswendy-@hotmail.com

Tuesday, July 27

I doubt you'll find another ,so every single summer, I'll be the one you'll remember

Over slept today. Woke up 8 something or 9. School said after 8 they won't let you go in. So... i just continue sleeping. Stupid rule right? whatever~
Yesterday went to school, band. After band went home bath all this then went compass point and guess what. I'M WORKING IN PIZZA HUT. Yeah...don't know can cope anot.

  • Monday: work
  • Tuesday: band
  • Wednesday: work
  • Thursday: band
  • Friday: nothing
  • Saturday: meet zg + tuition
  • Sunday meet zg + work
Omg?!?!!  stupid tuition teacher cannot come on friday. Only wed and sat she free :(

Okkk I slept for like 13-14 hours today?! Ytd slept at 11, today officially woke up at 12plus.
Guess i'm just gonna stay at home today~~~

And one video to share with you guys :D!


Taemin( the skinny guy with ribbon on his head) is dammmm cute. omfg. Loveeee love love love love love




Let's just play, please don't be serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment