Looking for me?

My photo
mswendy-@hotmail.com

Monday, July 19

I'll put the pieces back together, it might take some time but i'll just go on

:) :)

Ytd... went city hall with zg and his friends.
went home 10 something. ytd ytd, went orchard with zg, -.- waste my time. Friday went out with joyce. suppose to go with justina joyce and shamini. buttttt justina got to go early, thennnnn shamini no phone, then cannot contact. then keep meet wrong place :(
TODAY...went school. Just gonna stay at home and rest, maybe take a nap later :) :)
NEXT SATURDAY GOING U.S WITH GAY ZG. Hope this time really going.
Arghhhh, hungry. Feel like eating kfc! D:<

IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH FORMSPRING OR IS IT SOME ONE HACK IN?!?? OMG.


What do you actually gain for quarrelling with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment