Looking for me?

My photo
mswendy-@hotmail.com

Monday, July 26

Out with lil' Justina :)




WENT OUT WITH JUSTINA :) like finally

Orchard> Far east> Cine> Home

Watched blood pledge that day! The show quite scary and touching :/ They on like freakin' loud, like really really loud. And also took neo print, hahahha. Spent $50 that day :(
Shall blog again later, is stupid zg upload the photos of u.s . Wooooooo













---------------------------------------


He fed me a piece of beef, then some rice. With each mouthful he inched a bit closer to me, until his knee was between my legs. Finally i swallowed the last bite and realized I was looking directly into his eyes.
    "More?" he asked.
  I shook my head slowly. The candles flickered in a soft breeze. "I'm good"
    "Good," he said. Then he grabbed my face in his hand and kissed me.
    God, i was glad i was sitting. Because if i hadn't been, I would have fainted. I had no idea what to do with my hands, but i found myself holding on to the underside of his sleeves. Finally he pulled away and looked at me, his chest heaving.
     "Do you have any idea how beautiful you are?" he asked.


Woooooo reading book just now. So exciting :/ :/

No comments:

Post a Comment