Looking for me?

My photo
mswendy-@hotmail.com

Thursday, July 8

We say that time is meant to heal, but it still hurts inside

I seriously miss my last time life :(
like...sec 1 sec 2. In school all i have was Shamini. No stress, no nothing.
Then after school always meet Justina and Yien. That was like...the time of my life. HAHAHHA
k i know i now talking crap but seriously, i misssss those time :/
Happy go lucky only. no need sad, no need worry, no need shag, no need to feel paranoid.

I'VE GOT SOMETHING TO TELL YOU. BUT....BETTER NOT.

Gonna meet zg later. take cam~~~  Body feel really weak today :( sianzzzxz.
FEEL LIKE SLEEPING, LIKE, NOW.

AND I'M SUPPOSE TO  BE DEAD, WHY AM I STILL HERE TYPING?

--------------------------------

Eating chocolate now :)
Feel abit better eating it, why not you'll be my chocolate? :)

Got so many stuff to tell youuuu. i just feel like screaming at you

No comments:

Post a Comment