Looking for me?

My photo
mswendy-@hotmail.com

Tuesday, August 24

Hey, miss me?

Yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo waddup

21 Aug, Saturday.

Went City hall. Meet zg, brought joyce along! Walk, eat, talk. Catch the yog fireworks @ I dont know whats that place called. Near the Singapore river? Went home 12 something, i think. Took many many pictures :D Most @ fb.




Sunday, 22 Aug.
Went sentosa w zg and his friend. Thennnnn at night see fireworks. AGAIN.
This year i see fireworks like billions of time already. HAHAHHA










AND NOW.
I WANT TO CHANGE MY BLOG URL!!!! I WANT TO CHANGE MY BLOG THINGY PIC AND FB DP BUT I CAN'T SEEM TO PICK A PHOTO. ARGHHHHHHH. BUT SO MA FAN.
k, i wanna sleep early today. tmr got tuition. today got band. the day after tmr got band. wtf?!?! i hate band. HAHA. Aiya not hate la, is.....take up all my time to study. k crap.
Tired~

No comments:

Post a Comment