Looking for me?

My photo
mswendy-@hotmail.com

Sunday, August 8

I love you is 8 letters... So is bullshit

I'm in my aunt house now!
Can't wait to watch the npd parade later~

Friday went out with Justina, Shamini and sha's couzz :)
Had fun that day, esp the last part! hahahahha.



Saturday, suppose to meet tzg. BUT LAZY, NO MOOD :( So just stayed at home.



Sunday(which is yesterday) went out with zg. WE WENT MUSTAFA!! For awhile only, very crowded.
After that went city square then vivo. After vivo around 10plus then went my aunt's house stay over night.




k i starting work this wednesday! Ahhhhhh, nervous :/ Anyway nowadays i keep hearing bleeding love, hahhahahhaa. YOU CUT ME OPEN AND I KEEP BLEEDING KEEP KEEP BLEEDING LOVE. I'm sooooooooooo bored leh leh leh leh leh :( HELP, SOME ONE?

No comments:

Post a Comment