Looking for me?

My photo
mswendy-@hotmail.com

Wednesday, August 11

Sometimes, two people have to fall apart to realize how much they need to fall back together

HEY. didnt go school today. Morning have headache :( Arghhh, keep having headache nowadays, sadded.
Buttttttttttt later going back to school, got band :(

First thing i need to say here!!




















I closed my hand web piercing thingy already :(
Cos......it looks abit disgusting, HAHA. Plus its stillllllllllll hurting. Plus anyway if my mum finds out she's nag like hell. Plus adult see already like....aiya later they'll say me.



Second thing.
I went to work ytd, ok not really work. Is just to try out. Idk want to continue anot. Like....idk. Not used to it. Somemore must try out 3 days, which is 12 hours! And their not paying me!! D: < 
SO SHOULD I CONTINUE OR SHOULD I NOT?



Tuesday 10 august. Went to Sha's house with joyce and justina!!
Joyce and I went to central to rent some cds, 2 horror 1 comedy. Hahahaha. Watched the cds, ate dinner at her house, and took pictures like hell! We took like, 180 photos. hahhaaha.
Had fun had fun had fun!

Pictures! :



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
..

.
.
..
.
.
.
~
~
~~
~
~
~~
~
~
~
~~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
:p still scrolling down?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
..

.
.
.
.
. REACHING!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
  . 
......
.
.
...........
...............
.....................
.........................
..............................
..................................
..............................
..........................
......................
................
...........
.....
...........
..............
.................
.........
....
..
.
.
.

.


WE REALLY KISSED.



(Love this pic!)


Nah, just kidding :)

No comments:

Post a Comment