Looking for me?

My photo
mswendy-@hotmail.com

Saturday, October 9

HI ALGEBRA, PLS FUCK YOURSELF AND GO DIE










YO, I'M IN STUDY MODE NOW, and the whole of this week plus next week mon and tue.


Just finish tuition, taking a break now. I'M DYING :( :( :(
My brain going to explode. Sooo many things to study and soooo little time left. die...i scared retain. wtf.
Later evening going to my couz wedding. Heheheheh :3 excitedddd. But gonna bring my notes there to study :/
Argh, this sucks. I WANNA PASS MY MATHS I WANNA PASS MY ENG I WANNA PASS MY SS
CHINESE CMI, GEOG TEXTBOOK GONE- CMI, CHEM CMI, PHYS CMI, DNT STILL GOT HOPE.
CANT WAIT FOR EXAMS TO BE OVER. 


Ytd went vivo with mum x.x  wanted to stay @ home and study but can't help it :/




Kkkk shall post another day, bye ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment