Looking for me?

My photo
mswendy-@hotmail.com

Saturday, October 16

It was still worth it in the end


 Ytd!!! Went to fly kite with friends @ sengkang, hehehe. So fun :p









My house (13 oct):





























Damnnn i seriously need macbook air! I DONT CARE!! I WANT IPHONE 4!!
yipeee 2 more days till exams are ovahhhhh, cant waittttttt. Hohoho, so many things i wanna do during the holidays :D Can't wait for night safari! hope no one back out ~.~
dnt sucks, everything sucks. I wanan slp. So siannnn, don't know why I always mood swing, only when I'm alone and when i've got nothing to do or no one to talk to :/

hmmmm.

I'm feeling


for now :)


So we made our way by finding what was real, now the days are so long that summer's moving on. We reach for something that's already gone
Of all the things I still remember, Summer's never looked the same. The years go by and time just seems to fly by but the memories remain.
Nothing to lose but everything to gain, reflecting now on how things could've been. It was worth it in the end

No comments:

Post a Comment