Looking for me?

My photo
mswendy-@hotmail.com

Wednesday, October 27

There you go making my heart beat again



Last day of school today and I'm feel soooo sick :(
I'm soooo boreddddd at homeeeee i dont wannnnaaa stayyyy at homeee....
I need to get my ass out of my house.
I'm drink a lot a lot a lot of water nowww

Free day & sentosa~

Yesterday went East coast with my classmates for free day~







 after east coast went to sentosa to find joycie and mini~


























Had fun for the whole of yesterday :D But i feeling kinda sick x.x argh.
I wanna go sentosa againnnn

Ok, awhile i was uploading my pics just now i clicked on something, then all the pics i had at my pervious blog came out. And omg, i look so retarded. Shall post the pics next time :p

No comments:

Post a Comment