Looking for me?

My photo
mswendy-@hotmail.com

Sunday, December 5

Whats with branded stuff these days?!?!?!! I've gotta get myself more!

Im so not gonna spent money on clothes and stuff this holiday!! I PROMISE!!!!!!
Im so broke. Keep spending money on nonsense stuff. Gonna start saving ^-^
I WANNA GO OUT TMR, THE DAY AFTER TMR, EVERYDAY!!


14 DEC- ORCHARD WITH JOYCIE 

Went town with joyce yesterday :)
She did her hair~ then went far east bought stuff then went to eat.
After eating went cine, took neoprint and went somewhere to sit and camwhore!! Hehehe.

The neoprint thingy we took made our eyes freaking big, hahahah damn funny when I first saw the pictures




































Today.....Meet Andre, aloy and cy, Went....NEX AGAIN. Hahahahah, keep going.
SIGH, BABY'S GOING CAMP FOR 4DAYS..... :(
how am i gonna survive........

No comments:

Post a Comment