Looking for me?

My photo
mswendy-@hotmail.com

Thursday, February 3

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011!!




 Hello!! :D i'm feelingggg happy!!! wahahaha
I feel good i feel great i feel like super women, haaha
Actually this new year wasn't that bad as i thought :p hehehehe. Yesterday woke up 12+,wash up and all, then want to my gugu house. HONG BAOS!!


































I love my ahma!! my auntie rosie!! uncle eddy!! whoever's in this photo!! :D


We sit till 6+, talk talk chit chat. After that went back to my house. Alot of people dot there!!!! so shy to go in, hahaha.
























At night my couz order kfc! like freaking hell alot. didn't take pics coz busy eating :p after eating look family photo!! We kinda had difficulties arranging everyone. But taking the family photo was fun, all like squeezing and i was trying to balance myself on the sofa! Take already baby come to my house :D
He was like so shy?! :p 

when he came we gambled. i don't know whats the game called, the one must not count the 10 one, just the back/reminding number. if i'm not wrong got about 9+ people playing, i lost a few rounds cos of this lady beside me, which is my couz girlfriend. dammit man, put $2 one round win about $16++?! I lose about........4 5 times but i won once, baby ask me stop playing, anyway some round i take my mum's money and play, hahahhahaha.

After that my mum suggested play one round $10, COOL OR WHAT?!
 Of cos i didnt play :p only all the rich adults play, but they playing half way i ask my mum pay for me, i take the cards, which is my 1st round of the $10 game. I WON!!  Straight $60 in one game!! i take the money run already for real, hahhaha. But i gave my mum back $10 ;)

LIke happy only!! :D fast monehhhhh







hmmmmz, wanted to take pictures of all my angbao but forgot to!! and lazy lah :/
Anyway i just counted i got $322 + the $50 i won yesterday while gambling, so its $372!!
:D :Danyway still got afew uncle and auntie i havent visit @ my fathers side, $_$
Haha!

Cya!
 Happy new year to alllll my chinese readers! lovesss

No comments:

Post a Comment