Looking for me?

My photo
mswendy-@hotmail.com

Friday, March 11

ME

l;';lll
What makes me happy??? (3)


(1) Happy people :D
People around me to be happy, friends around me to be happy :)))









(2) FOOD!!!
I LOVE FOOOOOOOOD!!! Eating just makes me happy, hahhahaha i love to eat


























(3) Hmmm....surprises? Hehe


























































Who do I love??

MY MUMMY AND DADDY!!!!!!!!!
MY FRIENDS :)))
MY BOYFRIEND
MY BUNNY
MY BED

What irritates me??


Definitely mood spoilers, rude people, irritating people, people who can't take jokes, people that don't know how to joke, people who get angry easily, sluts!!! hahahha i know a lot of them.  PEOPLE WITH AN ATTITUDE PROBLEM!! When i happy happy then suddenly some one go lifeless/mood-less/dead/sad/angry = mood spoilers. People don't go like to do stuff when every agrees to do. asshole guys.
omg, can't stand these people. 




Celebrities i like??




 Zac!!


Too hottt!!



































Taylor Swift!!!!




































































Rihanna!!




























Taemin!!



Hyun joong!!

Justin beibier!! 



























Yes i like him!!!!



And to all haters!!! Hhaahah



Minho!!


T.o.p and taeyang!!

and Junhyung!



What are you afraid of??

Ghost? darkness, kinda. Hahaha.





Walao my blog can't post anymore photo!!! Actually one more is fav pic of yourself. tsk.
I dont feel like using blog anymore, so lousy. I wanna change to some other stuff. livejournal??
kkk cya


No comments:

Post a Comment