Looking for me?

My photo
mswendy-@hotmail.com

Friday, September 18

Dyed my hair ytd nightttttt.

Shit colourrrrr!


First time using this product , and dying my own hair .
Usually is my mother or brother help me :/



My hair is like dam dry


Andddd..








































Before

After
super duper damaged hair ):
_________________________________________________________


My mum bought this new phone!
I want a new phone toooooooo , not fairrrrrrrrr





Horoscopeeee ;

Today's New Moon in your efficient sign falls in your 1st House of Personality, marking a turning point in a relationship. You have been debating with yourself about whether or not you should go forward and deepen an existing commitment or create a new one. Although you may consider making a clean break, your logical approach allows you to see multiple outcomes to your dilemma. Entertain as many options as you can before choosing one.

No comments:

Post a Comment