Looking for me?

My photo
mswendy-@hotmail.com

Tuesday, September 29

Hellooooooooo , it's been a long time sinced i've post
So here ,


Long long time photo , stole it from Joyce's blog :/




Zg's dog (:








In school ,


Prove that Shamini's not studying

Today i left my hand phone in class , under my desk , forget to bring homeee
How careless .
As usual , went home after school , then when reaching my house i then realise my hand phone's not with me . Panikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk . Thanks Yihjin and Xara for helping me take my phone firsttt. Slept awhile just now . I've got so many things to do!
  • Need to do art ( by 15 Oct i think )
  • Need to read finish library book ( due by 8 Oct i think , haven't even finish 1/4 of the book. Really can't get myself to read the book. )
  • Find photos of hot guys to put in my ipod , download new songs/videos ( Actually not important :/ )
  • Go buy stuffs like clothes , studs etc.
  • and so on

So many things i wanna do , need to do! ):

Suppose to go far east with that asshole Justina but she need to do her art.

People , watch these:/






No comments:

Post a Comment