Looking for me?

My photo
mswendy-@hotmail.com

Monday, November 2

29 Nov - Free dayyyy

Went to ECP w class.
Reach there already ever body like went their own way only for some.
Cycled , went arcade
After that went Tampines mall to watch Coraline , 3d movie
It was nice! (:

I'm so obsessed w Shamini !



I swear Shamini took this photo , not me!

The dog is so cuteeee , eating ice cream



30 nov , fri
Got my results
Overall pass ,after getting the result went Ion w Sham
She bought jean , i bought nothing D:
And we got stuck @ burger king. Raining raining
Had fun that day


30th n
31 Oct msia
1 Nov, Saturday night , watched This is it
2 Nov, morning went home , afternoon meet Justina&Shamini
Went Yishun w Sham and Justina today
Me and Justina tried to look for a job but.......
need full time / 17 above / enough workers .
Bought nail polish , transparent , hawt pink
Shamini bought yellow!
I want orange and yellow tooooooooo


Got tuition tml! Meeting Justina on wed (:

11 Nov swimming! Can't wait :D

No comments:

Post a Comment