Looking for me?

My photo
mswendy-@hotmail.com

Tuesday, November 3

Frenemyyyyyyy o:



Lets talk about frenemy today O:
True friends aren't easy to find.

[Got this from a magazine , i found it quite helpful , so shared it w you guys.]
Girls , don't reveal person secrets to a frenemy .
She might use it against you later or spread your secrets to other people . Keep conversation on light hearted , superficial topics.

Don't take a frenemy's comment to heart .
A frenemy treats you in a certain way for a number of personal reasons , its just her deep-seated insecurity or just nature meanness . It has nothing to do with you , probably she's just jealous , so don't let her affect your self esteem .

Always be on your toes .
Be wary of your frenemy's action and don't fall into her trap . If she starts acting like your best friend , it doesn't mean that she has changed overnight and that you should not start treating her like your best friend.

Well , for some girls , hope this helps (:

______________________________________________________

Ytd went tuition w Sham
Helped her do her nail , i did mine the day before (:

I.Hate.Justina.Lim.Jia.Yi
every time cheat my feelings


I know if i'm falling , you won't let me hit the ground
If the boat is sinking , i know you won't let me drown

No comments:

Post a Comment