Looking for me?

My photo
mswendy-@hotmail.com

Tuesday, March 23

~




Hi~

Hehehe. School was normal , during maths dam sleepy~ Stupid gin never come school !

After school went back home then 210 went back school look for Shaminiiiiii then went info com. hahaha. Got back most of my results , left Geog and Physics i think. Uhhhhhhhh~ Bored now ! Nothing to do eh ): I think i going to have tuition tml .Arghhhhhhh , i want to meet Justina~ hehe

My house keep got flies flying around the light or light bulb or something!! SO IRRITATING . Even though I'm in the house where the door is closed , windows all also closed , main door closed...i don't know how the hell they get into my room! Grr.

Ok I'm still kind of mad with my mum .. Today she talking to me then i laugh thennnnnn she saw the smiley and got upset . I don't know why this time she wasn't angry . I feel so bad :/ Love you mum ~ but too bad who call you lie to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .Thats why I'm still mad at you!

Nowadays when I'm at home i don't know why i get kinda emotional , HAHA . Like seriously.


I miss zhiganggggggggg . He got 3 weeks holiday , not fairrrrrrrr . Jealoussssss ~
And i think all big brothers are irritating and mean. Ok maybe not all but most. Just like the flies in my house.


Ok going to stop here ~ Bye readersssssssssss c:

No comments:

Post a Comment