Looking for me?

My photo
mswendy-@hotmail.com

Wednesday, March 24

~





Wazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzup!



Just now suffered 2hours of tuition. Torture! Haha , anyway , maybe going to meet Justina tml Happy Emoticon Hehe , love you Just ~I'm so bored at home and I'm still in the holiday mood ): Hai~
Got back Physics result todie . And it suck! :/ ok la , few more marks then pass ): Now I'm dam hungry , and bored , and hungry , and bored , and hungry , and bored and hungry.Sad


I think i gonna sleep soon . Ytd 12 plus like not enough sleep eh ): I hope i don't wake up in the middle of the night and can't go back to sleep :/

Heiheihei readers now i'm trying to post everyday from now although all the posts are boring and not interesting. Haha ~ :)
And Yay! tml's Thursday! Can't wait for the weekends~ Hohoho




two for days till 28months :)
I love you zhigang ~

No comments:

Post a Comment