Looking for me?

My photo
mswendy-@hotmail.com

Friday, June 25

Don't let me go if I'm dangling high above the world where the angel sings



HELLO :)

I'm at auntie Rosie's house now, going to stay for one more day. then sat and sun go meet zg. I've got nothing to do here sia, so sad.
Sianzxc school going reopennnnn, one month pass so fast ):
Ytd went skyscraper, the view's dammmm nice. Ytd also got flag day, stand somewhere hold the can and wait for people to donate HAHAH. I think inside my can at least got $20+.

This whole day i think i stand and walk a lot.

24- Went suntec w zg, stay my aunt house
23- Went up the skyscraper, flag day
22- Went shopping with Justina~
21- i forgot already

NOW MY HAND STINKS, JUST NOW HELP MY FATHER DYE HIS HAIR

aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...........I'm bored leh... my phone died ytd, i didn't bring charger
):

No comments:

Post a Comment