Looking for me?

My photo
mswendy-@hotmail.com

Saturday, June 19

HAPPY FATHER'S DAYYYYY~


SO HOT!! I LIKE 



HIhihihihihihihi :)

Now is....2:16AM
Meet zg and his friends @ 4plus at city hall somewhere. Then walked pass somewhere then got some ndp rehearsal thing. Lucky lucky just now we walking pass that place then saw until airplane then at night they camp for fireworks HAHA. Soooo tiring, don't know why just now face dam itchy, itchy also cannot scratch. then contact lens very uncomfortable.
Now at zg's house...reach here at aroundddddddd 1plus, just now went to eat. The food stall uncle damn cute, he saw i holding camera he pose then when i was about to take him, he go hide behind another uncle, haha.


I'M GOING GYM WITH TZG TMR.
I WANT TO BUY SOMETHING FOR MY DAD BUT NOW I GOT NO MONEY WITH ME, MONEY AT HOME, HOW? WHAT SHOULD I BUY?? WALLET? O.O



DONT JUST LEAVE ME HANGING ON~

No comments:

Post a Comment