Looking for me?

My photo
mswendy-@hotmail.com

Sunday, July 4

I wish my heart wasn't breakable


hmm... woke up at 1 todayyy. Woke up feeling dammm hungry ): so cant go back sleep.
Have school tomorrow, wtf ): sad la fuck. fuck everything.
Bored lehhhhh walao ):
I'M GOING TO REST FOR AWHILE AND GO STUDY, I PROMISE :)
BYE PEOPLE.


------------------------------- 6.32PM

OMG HI, I JUST PIERCED MY HAND WEB.
omfg, you have no idea how painful it is. i took like..20mins to do it.
Please don't to this at home unless you're as idiotic as me.
ok now it still hurts like hell. anyone wanna see a photo of it?! tell me at formspring :/

---------------------------------8.29pm

hmm..my hand still hurts ):
might be sleeping soon, very tired.
omggg laaa sian laaaa tmr got schooooooll ):

"Your not mine, but im still jealous"

No comments:

Post a Comment