Looking for me?

My photo
mswendy-@hotmail.com

Tuesday, July 6

omg, you seriously have no life -.-

W for wendy! :)


Hi fuckers, HAHAHHA. just kidding.
hhhiiii people :)
Just got back from school, info com sooooo boring. i want join band, HAHA. no kidding :p
Feeling so sleepy now. My hand still fucking hurts! its like...swollen.  my eye hurts to...every where's hurting, even my heart. Haha. ok i feel like a complete retarded for doing it, I'm mad, I'm crazy. what to do? why do? cos stress. haha no la, i did it cos I'm bored. Got that prefect answer from sha :p
tomorrow's Wednesday...i want faster Saturday~ hope to go universal studioooo omg.
k going to bath soon. Hungryyyy.

K, SHALL UPDATE LTR. CYA :)



--------------- 8.49PM

Hmm...going to sleep soon. Tired~~

"Noooooobody saidddd it wassss easssyyyyyyyy, no oneeee saidddd itt wooouuulllddd bbbeeee ttthhhiiiisss haaaard~"


"When a man gives his opinion he's a man. When a woman gives her opinion she's a bitch"

No comments:

Post a Comment