Looking for me?

My photo
mswendy-@hotmail.com

Tuesday, July 6

It's hard not to find it all alittle bittersweet, and looking back on all of that it's nice to believe

:) :) :). Hiiiiiii~
At home now, don't know later want go gym anotttt.
Feelin' abit lazy..arghhh. Friday meeting zg, borrow his cam. Hehehehhehe

Who still come to my blogggg? You? I wannnnnnaaaa know. :/
kpo kpo abit. muahahhaha. Ok my hand still hurts :( i know i keep repeating but TOO BAD. :p

Baby youuuu breaking my heartttt, baby youuuuuu hurting my heartttttt~ so fucking bored. so how, should go gym or not? will update ltr, cya :)

----------------------- 10pm

Wooooo tired! just now went gym with joyce. hahhahaha.
Just finish bathingggg. Very sleepyyy, but need to wait for my hair to dry.
Hmmm....

"You remind me of a penny, because you're two faced and worthless "

No comments:

Post a Comment