Looking for me?

My photo
mswendy-@hotmail.com

Tuesday, September 21

No regrets, just love.

Hmm..Hello ;)

Didn't go school today, over slept. Nowadays wake up keep having muscle cramp. my god ._.
Really feeling kinda lazy now. Just now was learn the chords of the guitar, trying to play your call :/ but it sounds...wrong ;/
EXAM COMING ALREADY LA, I DIE LA.
I MISS MY DAD.

This are some photos taken at Sha's house :D






















































































































































































































































































































Really feeling very bored. 
I got to admit, i KINDA miss you. Butttttt, I'm NOT turning back. Damn, i just wanna have fun :(
WHY SO SERIOUS?
I know you're reading my blog k dammit ass piece of shit stalker. HAHA


I want to go out, i want to sleep, i want to go to the gym, i want to pass my exams, i want to learn how to play the guitar, i want a camera, i want to hang out with my friends, i want to do my hair, i want my hair to be thick, i want to slap the guy that cut my hair thin when i tell him not to, i want to talk to someone, i want to eat tako balls, i want to be famous, i want to be rich, i want to go shopping, i want to buy a nice dress for my couz wedding, i want iphone 4, i want BB, i want money, i want  new com, i want a kitten, i want a dog, i want to do my hair i want to do my hair iw ant to do my hair i want to do my hair, i want new school shoes and i want you :D




My heart stops when you look at me~


----------------------------------------------------------------

You can cos of new friends (which you think they're damn cool just b'cos they smoke, drink ect.) and forget old friend. Nvm, you're the best ;) Go hang out with your fucking drug addict looking friend! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment