Looking for me?

My photo
mswendy-@hotmail.com

Thursday, September 23

Such is life

Yoyoyo I LOVE STAYING AT HOME :D sometimes, like today.
Hehehe.

LOVE THIS 2 GUYS, OMG JUST PLAIN AMAZING.
The guy in the 3rd and fourth video damnnnn cuteee :p












The all random quiz:

Number 1 people in life? Family~
Favourate song? Mine & Teenage dream
Last person that heard/seen you cry? My dad :/
Last person you talked to on the phone? Dad
Last person you texted? Dad
Ideal boyfriend? Innocent, cute ;) alittle automatic and not shy?! Hahaha
What colour top are you wearing? Yellow yellow
Bottom? White~
Favourite singer? Colbie caillat, Taylor swift
Most dislike female singer? Miley!! HAHA
Most dislike male singer? Hmmmm...dont have
The last person you slapped? NO ONE EH?!
Last person you kissed? Hmm...Guess its my mum.
If you could make a wish, what would it be? Wish for another 36587541024702386578235 wishes :D
Single? Taken? Single~~
Enjoying it? At times yes. But some time's, kinda boringggg.
Regretted things you've done in live? Of cos.
Favourite phrase? THAT'S WHAT I SAID THE FIRST TIME!! (For now :P)
Tell someone thing here. HELLO I LIKEY LIKE LIKE YOU :D



I wish I could travel back in time, when everything felt so right :(

No comments:

Post a Comment