Looking for me?

My photo
mswendy-@hotmail.com

Tuesday, February 8

Big hot sunny sun

:D!!!! Hiiii, i love you for coming my blog, whether you hate me or not ;)

Gonna blog bout last sunday!!
Went Sentosa with Baby, joyce, dex, aloy, aloy girl-friend and yongxiang!!
9+ meet at nex, ate peper lunch bleah bleah.
11+ head to vivo, took the tram to sentosa.





once we reach, went to change the sit at the beach, played volley ball for awhile then truth or dare. And took many many pics!! :D

































Checking myself out!! hahaha

























Pretty boy!!! HAHA


















































Aloy, yx and aloy friend went back, so left me, babe , joyce and dex

































Left around 5+ 6, wanted to watch some don't know what show but didn't make it.
No underwater world :(
Me and joyce went to this......don't know what is it called thingy.
$10!! I FAILED. :( nvm!! will try again next time when i go, hahhaha


























The trainer/helper/ person working there~



7+ took the luge and skyrider!! $17.





























I love the luge ride!! so funnnnnnn. like mario cart :P
After the rides, went to see this water show. then walk walk, went into a candy store, all the sweets like so cute and looks tasty!!!! and went home :3
Freaking tired that day.

Now my whole body is aching for don't know what reason. I'm still in holiday mood eh... :(
sian. Today late for school. Tomorrow, then the weekshall past fast fast :D
I need to buy new shoes!!! I'm gonna use my angbao money go do my hair!!
sick of my straight hair :/

No comments:

Post a Comment