Looking for me?

My photo
mswendy-@hotmail.com

Wednesday, February 9

Complete it!

My boyfriend...is cute
My bestfriend...is the one i can trust
My Mum...is prefect
My Dad...is my hero
My School...sucks
My class teacher...need a life

If i were a young boy...i will play with every girl's heart
If i were a men...i will make my girlfriend the happiest girl on earth :)
If i were a young girl...i would have no worries
If i were a lady..........I AM.
If i was superman...I'll fly to see you everyday

If i was a ghost...I'll haunt the living crap out of the people i hate.
If you don't like me...fuck off

If i had a wish....i could be happy 24/7
If i had all the money in the world...i'll be throw cash on  your face
If i had every super power...i'll kill you
If law was never made...I WOULD HAVE MURDER YOU



Every girl...need to cherish what they have
Every guy...need to treat a lady right
Every bitches...are just jealous.

I don't like your...attitude
I don't like her...everything
I don't like his...type
I don't like their......their.....faces
I don't like people...that get angry easily other small super stuff -.-
I don't like...all stingy people
I don't...understand you

I love...bruno mars
I love my...parents. my good friends, my boyfriend.
I love the...people that makes me smile everyday :)
I love it...when you don't spoil my mood
I would like to meet...bruno mars, taylor swift

I need...you
I used to...enjoy my life

You should stop...spoiling my mood
You really need to stop...bitching
You've got to...shut the fuck up
You were my....everything

I wish....we could be happy


Nobody...should be unhappy. except for the people i hate ^-^
Everybody....NEEDS SOMEBODY TO LOVE~~
She....is cheap.
He...should be smarter.
Everything...i feel is in my dairy

Pretty girls....are lucky but most of them are mean.
Handsome guys...are heartbreaker jerks.

No comments:

Post a Comment