Looking for me?

My photo
mswendy-@hotmail.com

Friday, February 18

I hit on the baddest boy in the world

 Hihi!!!

Have been sick since monday! Stomach flu. Whole week sick. Only felt better on thursday.
Monday & Tuesday baby came to see me after school :D Wednesday...i think he didn't go school.
Thursday waited for him outside school, buy back food then go home. Friday stayed at home.
MY BOY IS SICK!! :(
so fucking sad. Pass my sickness to him :( :( :( :(
Really really really reallllyyyy want him to get well soon

This whole day didn't talk to him. i feel so miserable. So bored, nothing to do, no one to talk to. whole afternoon + morning!!

I ALSO FUCKING LONG NEVER SEE MY SHAMINI ALREADY. wtf. it's like 983742959 years already, i'm dying. At least tmr gonna see joyce!! Gonna go buy my shoe! ^-^

k bored now. stoning infront of my com.
-music
-facebook
-twitter
- What else?





So cute~! @#$%^





No comments:

Post a Comment