Looking for me?

My photo
mswendy-@hotmail.com

Sunday, March 6

That should be me.

Eh! :)
Miss me anotttttttttt, miss me right? thats why come my blog hor n_n
Hahahhaa. K HI.


Some random pics on random dayz. I don't know when, very long already!





















19 Feb. Went town with joyce to buy my school shoe!!






























Hmmm...tmr common test = die. DIDNT STUDY
First paper ss, cant rmb anything
second paper physics, dont know anything.

Aiii....

I'm kinda...in love with Justin bieber :3 hahahahhaha. Cute what!!! dont understand w hy so many people dislike/hate him. All just jealous :P aaaaahh hahahhaha.





Just now went opposite to buy pen and stuff!! That day went nex with joyce go buy my 2 pen lover, both died -.- not even 1month. Cos i drop them :( SO SAD.
On the way back saw this lion dance thingy, on of the guy fall while don't know doing what, hahahhaa.

My bro wanna use com already!! bye.



And lastlyyyyyyyyy, my baby boy ^-^


No comments:

Post a Comment