Looking for me?

My photo
mswendy-@hotmail.com

Tuesday, March 8

LIFE IS SOOOOO GOOD :D




























Hehehehe Arlow :p

Tomoro Geog and Chem!!! Comfirm fail, fail like helll. Dont even understand a single shit. How la?
This week's gonna past super fast! Can't wait for holidays! muahahahhaha.
I wanna go out!!!! So long didn't go out already :p I wanna go uss!
Today had Maths and English paper. 4 more Papers!!!
After exam went to the bus stop, heard this cat meowing and saw it was on top of the tree o_o
Like so cartoon? First time really saw cat stuck on tree. Me andre and sha tried helping it down. Taking chairs from nearby void deck and some long metal pole things. oh, and one of the chairs got someone throw used condom and landed on the chair -.- how disgusting.
Anyway tried for like....40mins?? then it finally came down. Hero!!! Hehehe but it fell la...but not from the tree!

Ohohoh and went to nex this afternoon with my mum!
After eating this don't know what name restaurant then get my yoguru yoghurt!! Very nice :3
And also walked around handphone shops. My 2 year contract gonna end so....= i can get new phone!!!

But I dont know which one to get, 


HTC wildfire


Or blackberry bold 9700?



Iphone is a nononono, out of the list. Although i like iphone....its over populated!! Everyone has it.
Don't like it! but still like it.



Isn't life great??? :D


No comments:

Post a Comment